Gr4 Camp

Last week we were on camp. We went to Giraffe House.
I was so scared when the man put the turtle on my hand I thought  it was a spider!

When we got to camp I was so exited. When we got inside we met Allan and when to our rooms.
In my room there was Bati, Arie, Taylor and Kyla .
It was so fun when we played with coach Ilona. The food was so good 10/10.
After supper we had a bonfire and at the bonfire we had Elkanah's got talent and I sang I was so nervous!

In the forest my room mates and I  sat on the brige and played together.
When we had time to make forts the girls where a team and tho boys where a team we invaded the boys fort and they invaded ours. I t was so fun! some of the girls and I played in mud
So then we left and I fell asleep on the bus.
When we got out the I got my bags and went home.

The end.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Snai Academy